X-Ray Film Scanners and Digitizers, X-Ray Film Scanning Services and Software
Experienced High Volume X-Ray Scanning
- Are you looking for a firm experienced in scanning 1/2 million X-Rays?
- Someone who clearly understands what it is like to push 6g of Dicom data per day?
- Somebody who has already scanned several million X-Rays?
- How about somebody who has actually used RIS->HL7 to generate a PACS worklist?
- Maybe somebody who understands how to edit Dicom headers?
- Or somebody experienced in storing / compressing / and sending to your PACS?
- Would you like to not have to explain what PACS, RIS, or HL7 even is?
- Do you need your X-Ray document storage room back?
- How long does it take you—and therefore cost—to pull a study and scan it for use as a competitive PACS study?
X-RayScan.com provides experienced large project management of X-Ray Scanning projects.
Let us outsource your X-Ray Scanning.
Our sister company Radiology Services Online currently receives ~ 20,000 studies (~60,000 Dicom images) per month—and has for over 7 years. We run 2 to 3 shifts running 6 Vidar Diagnostic Pro Advantage (latest release) X-Ray scanners and secure HIPAA compliant network servers. We are vendor neutral to work with most any PACS systems. We have this infrastructure in place:
- Vidar Diagnostic Pro Advantage X-Ray scanners 2-8k of scanning resolution.
- We can Dicom Send/Push about 6g of Dicom studies per day.
- All scanning work is considered to be used as a first generation diagnostic quality read.
- All new HP Z-class workstations and servers.
- We use Merge eFilm (Scan and Workstation), DesAcc Digital Jacket and/or PacsGear PacsScan Film as our scanning control software. This is job dependant.
- Along with various Dicom gateways, and Dicom HL7->Dicom Worklist/mapping products as needed.
- All work is scanned by RSNA & HIPPA compliance rules.
- XRayScan is a high end—large scale X-Ray Scanning service bureau.
Onsite consulting can be provided for the best approach to your X-Ray scanning projects.
We provide this outsourced X-Ray scanning service anywhere in the US.