X-Ray Film Scanners and Digitizers, X-Ray Film Scanning Services and Software
The LS-2100 is a digitizer exclusively designed by Microtek for scanning large-scale materials. It is provided with an A2 scanning area up to 630 x 430 mm, high-resolution and color linear CCD, 1000-dpi resolution, and 48-bit color depth. With the support of the LS-2100, it is easy and convenient to digitize large-scale images with superior color and quality. The LS-2100 is perfect for wide use in the fields of technical drawings, artworks, and aged papers. The LS-2100 is a digitizer exclusively designed by Microtek for scanning large-scale materials. It is provided with an A2 scanning area up to 630 x 430 mm, high-resolution and color linear CCD, 1000-dpi resolution, and 48-bit color depth. With the support of the LS-2100, it is easy and convenient to digitize large-scale images with superior color and quality. The LS-2100 is perfect for wide use in the fields of technical drawings, artworks, and aged papers.
- Design of an opened flatbed is perfect for placing various types of objects
- A2 scanning area is up to 630 x 430 mm
- High-resolution and color linear CCD generates superior image quality
- Optical resolution is up to 1000 dpi
- Warm-up-free LED
- Use of one CCD eliminates misaligned effects caused by splitting images
- Easy-to-use and install high-speed USB interface
- Optional trolley for convenient movement and stationary
- Exclusively designed image-capturing software
The Design of One CCD Eliminates Misaligned Effects Caused by Splitting Images
The LS-2100 is adopted with optical elements in high specifications. It is able to capture full-size A2 images by using one lens, which eliminates misaligned effects caused by splitting images generated from two lenses.
Design of an Opened Flatbed
With an opened flatbed design, it is easy to place or arrange the position of objects when scanning with the LS-2100. It is perfect for wide use in dealing with heavy papers, bundled books, damaged and fragile materials, various building materials, tiles, and wall pictures.
Convenient Trolley for Easy Movement and Stationary
Used together with an optional trolley, LS-2100 can be stored stably at an easy-to-operate height. With casters attached at the bottom of the trolley, users can move the scanner conveniently.
Exclusive Scanning Software for Large-scale Objects
The software is designed and developed exclusively for scanning large-scale floor plans. With professional and multi-functional image correction tools, it is great for use in categories of advertising, printing, creative design, library and information services, image archiving, and construction.
- Supports the Windows 10
- Supports scanning of image files in color, grayscale and B&W
- Frames a selective area to scan and then to save as a file
- Supports image functions such as Rotate, Flip, Auto-Crop and Auto-Deskew
- Supports output image files in TIFF, BMP, JPEG, JPEG2000, and PDF formats
- Imports predefined ICC profiles to ensure color accuracy
- Provides various image correction tools
- Brightness / Contrast adjustment
- Gradation Curve / Tone Curve / Saturation adjustment
- Selective Color Tool
- Filter Effects (Blur, Sharpen, Emboss and so on)
|Product Name|| |
|Scanner Type||Flatbed Scanner|
|Image Sensor Type||Color Linear CCD|
|Scanning Mode||Color / grayscale / B&W|
|Scanning Area||609.6 mm x 431.8 mm (24” x 17”)|
|Supported File Types|| |
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||862 x 625 x 400 mm（w/o trolley） |
862 x 625 x 778 mm（w/ trolley）
Approx. 47 kg（w/o trolley）
|Power Source|| |
AC 100V-240V,47-63 Hz，Max. 1.5A（Input)
|Power Consumption||54.9 W|
System Requirements PC
Product specifications described herein are subject to change without notice.