X-Ray Film Scanners and Digitizers, X-Ray Film Scanning Services and Software
Microtek NDT-2000 Film Digitizing System
NDT-2000 Film Digitizing System is a down-to-earth digitization solution developed exclusively by Microtek for use in NDT/RT industry. This is a modified model from the MII-900 Plus which is able to provide better industrial digitizing images. Used together with MiiNDT, an image analyzation, and management software, it is capable to offer more effective solutions for NDT/RT business which want to step into the field of digital management.
Besides retaining great functions of the original MII-900 Plus, such as 1200-dpi (21μm) optical solutions, 16-bit grayscale, and exclusive AFF and multi-channel trays, NDT-2000 adopts better optical density via innovative image technology and therefore it can enrich image layers and meet with high requirements about image quality from the NDT/RT industry.
- Equipped with 1200 dpi resolutions, 4.5D optical density, and 16-bit grayscale
- Green LED improves image capturing efficiency
- Optional AFF and multi-channel tray enhance working efficiency
- Maximum scanning area is up to 14”x200”, supporting most sizes of industrial films
- Bundled with multi-functional image management software, including functions of file building, searching, measuring, annotating, zooming, report making, saving and burning; meeting with the DICONDE standard
- Supports image formats of DCM, BMP, JPEG, and TIF
- Supports both lossy and lossless compression formats of JPEG 2000
|Scanner Type||Sheet-fed film digitizer|
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
1200 dpi (21 μm)
|Scanning Area||14“ x 200” (355.6 mm x 5080 mm)|
|Scanning Speed||@ 300 dpi in grayscale per 14” x 17” film
DA mode : 58 sec.
DB mode : 110 sec.
DS mode : 232 sec.
|Dynamic Range||0.5D ~ 4.5D based on ISO 14096, DS 10.0|
|Bit Depth||8 / 16-bit grayscale|
|Paper Size||Min: 2.5″ x 2.5″ (63.5 x 63.5 mm)
Max: 14“ x 200” (355.6 mm x 5080 mm)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||12.9″ x 18.7″ x 8.8″
(329 mm x 474 mm x 224 mm;
Film holders are not included)
44.5 lbs. (20.2 kg)
|Certifications||CE, FCC, BSMI, ETL, CCC, RoHS|
|Power Source||AC 100V to 240V, 50/60 Hz,
4.0A Max (Input)
|Power Consumption||320 Watts|
System Requirements PC
|• DVD-ROM drive (for installing software)
• 4GB RAM or above
• Pentium IV PC or higher with Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0) port
• Microsoft Windows XP / 7 / 8 /10
|AFF: 15 pieces of film at one time
(Min: 2.5” x 10”/ Max: 14” x 17”)
Multi-channel tray: 3 pieces of film
in the size of 30.5 x 8 cm
Product specifications described herein are subject to change without notice.